The international recruitment agency.
In times when the increasing lack of skilled workers affects not only Germany and the old Western EU countries, but also the Eastern European countries and, of course, Hungary as well, the work of an international temporary employment agency is not easy. Nevertheless, because of our many years of experience, good reputation and far-fetched contacts we still have motivated and qualitatively excellent skilled workers which we can use with our customers in Germany and in Switzerland. Hungarian skilled and unskilled employees who are sent to Germany have a great motivation for work because of the higher income. They enjoy working and also accept overtime and weekend work. Our customers, on the other hand, do not have to search long and unsuccessfully for new, qualified and experienced specialists.
Many of our competitors say that they can deal with temporary shortages at the customer by leasing 1-2 employees within 1-2 days in the context of temporary work. Well, unfortunately we can not, because
– Due to the geographical distance, we can only accept orders where temporary employment or staff leasing concerns at least 3-4 employees
– Since we fully support our staff (for example, looking for accommodation, paying bail, annual tax refund, community registration, etc.), we can only take on assignments where personnel hiring goes through at least 3-4 months
– since we only legally lend staff, we need at least 1-1.5 weeks to put the administrative side in order (for example A1 certificate from the Hungarian Social Security)
In return, we offer:
– skilled workers who not only are able to work, but also want to work
– Professional competence of the leased employees
– Motivated employees with readiness for shift work and overtime
- Welder (MAG, TIG) - with or without valid tests
- Construction locksmith, industrial mechanic
- Industrial painter
- Trained production staff / warehouse helpers
We offer our recruitment services to agencies in countries where we do not have a temporary employment permit. In Hungary and Germany, where we have this authorization, we work exclusively in the context of temporary employment. In other countries of the EU and Switzerland, we can meet the needs of our clients through direct placement or with a works contract.
The selection of applicants takes place in the following steps:
- Definition of your requirements (vacancy, qualification, other knowledge, salary, other remuneration, etc.)
4. Personnel search (own database, print media, online media, Facebook jobs, etc.)
5. Selection (pre-selection by telephone or Skype, personal interview, handover of the application documents of the most suitable candidates, rework)
In order for us to be able to convey the most suitable employee to our customers, it is important that we know your requirements and expectations in detail (for example: qualification, language skills, etc.). Furthermore, we also need Equal Pay from you (how much do you pay for your own comparable employee, principle of equal pay), so that we can fulfill the provisions of the Lease of Employment Act.
Of course, we also look for you personally in your company for a detailed conversation after prior agreement.
For quick processing of your inquiry please use the following questionnaire. If you prefer to send us your personal request via e-mail, you can do so under the e-mail address office (at) personalpartner.hu.
Why we are better than other competitors?
- 30 years of professional experience
- International activity (Germany, EU and Ukraine)
- Legal certainty and financial stability
- Competent employees
- Constantly expanded database of applicants
- Digitization of HR processes
Our office hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 7: 30-16: 00
Fridays: 7: 30-13: 30
Office address: H-3526 Miskolc, Szentpéteri kapu 15-19. I. floor
Branch in Germany: D-73329 Kuchen, Hohle Gasse 12
E-Mail: office (at) personalpartner.hu
Phone: +36 46 509 776